jj13

jj's books

Eat, Play, Lust by Tawna Fenske

Eat Play Lust - Tawna Fenske

** ARC provided by NetGalley on behalf of the publishers.

WOW, book high! can't stop grinning like a fool lol. If you need a laugh, read this!

Cami - a yoga instructor with serious food hang-ups due to her mother, & a tater tot obsession
Paul - a gourmet chef needing to work a little more on his fitness, & a severe case of foot in mouth

put these two together & all I can do is laugh, but in a good way. sparks fly between them, they have a great natural chemistry & get on so well. even with her issues & his constant talking/verbal diarrhoea.

a few moments that I loved (there were more, but I can't really post the whole book, lol):

“What are you doing?”
Paul looked up and shrugged. “At the moment? Sniffing myself to make sure I’m not too sweaty.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Be sure to leave a few plain, too. It’s kinda like sex. The point isn’t to have head-banging, nail-you-up-against-the-wall-with-one-leg-behind-your-neck encounters ever single time. The point is to mix it up, with a little missionary, a little cowgirl, a little—”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Now I have to think about whether I shoved the condoms in the fridge with the scallops.” Paul frowned. “This could be uncomfortable.”
“I promise not to judge you by whatever might happen when refrigerated latex touches your—”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

super quick, super fun read!